Pawsitive Perspectives Assistance Dogs (PawPADs)
Our dual Mission is to enrich the lives of people with disabilities by providing them with exceptionally skilled assistance dogs; To utilize the power of the human-canine bond as a therapeutic, educational, healing tool.
We primarily focus on training service dogs for people with physical mobility disabilities. Our dogs can also be trained as Diabetic Alert dogs (trained for detecting changes in blood sugar levels), Autism Support Dogs, Home Help-mate Dogs, and Facility dogs.
Our clients consist of wounded warriors, children and adults with diabetes, children with autism, and persons with physical mobility challenges.
How Can You Help Change A Life?
Thanks to our generous recent donors!
- The Giant Steps Foundation
- Chuck & Don's Pet Food Outlets
- Heather Shue, Shakopee, MN
- Rebecca Katzan, Miami, FL
- VFW Auxiliary, Inc., Post 4562, New Germany, MN
- Taber & Beth Akin, Lakeville, MN
- 4KNines, Phoenix, AZ
- Anna Resele, Minneapolis, MN
- Samuel Cassandra, Logan, OH
- The Benevity Community Impact Fund
- TRUiST (UPS Employee Giving Fund)
- Sheri Sergent, Lakeville, MN
- Christina Huddelstadt Elementary School, Lakeville, MN
- Silicon Valley Community Foundation, Dell Employee Engagement Fund